So far this semester this has been
one of the most challenging projects assigned. Individually we created a classroom website! This is
something that is crucial to our classrooms as future educators, I just did not
realize how difficult it may be.
There are so many aspects that go into creating a website. You have to create a design, layout,
specifics that go into it, etc.
There are so many aspects that I did not realize until I began this
specific assignment. After it was
all said and done, I enjoyed learning how to create the website and I will use
something similar to this in the future.
It was neat to learn how to insert you email as the footer and contact
information. A website is
something that is easily accessible to almost anyone in today’s society.
The
website challenged me to think and develop classroom rules and regulations,
search for resources and links for parents, create a small autobiography, as
well as homework and assignments.
I can only imagine keeping a website up to date in today’s society. You do not realize how much work goes
into creating and updating these things.
This is something that I will implement in my future classroom, as well
as make sure my students are aware of what all goes into a website. A couple NET Standards that apply to
this project are:
·
Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
·
Design and Develop Digital Age Learning Experiences and
Assessments
No comments:
Post a Comment