Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Web Tools


This assignment had so many different aspects to it I was amazed! I could not believe I was a senior in college and had never heard of any of these particular websites.  I actually used some of them even after this assignment was due! My favorite tool was probably the word cloud.  You can use these in your every day assignments! I actually was doing my clinical at Oak Grove Elementary and the teachers there used them on the outsides of their doors! It was a cute and creative way to describe themselves to students and parents. 
The rubric site is another helpful everyday tool for teachers.  It is something that is used often on classroom assignments, so it is hand to have a tool such as this one available!
            The story website was neat, but I have to be honest I am not very creative so it was somewhat difficult for me to make up a story.  Once I finished I was proud of myself and my story!  All of these tools will be helpful once I become a teacher, and even now while I am a student. 
            Track Star was interesting! I enjoyed it, but it was slightly difficult to use.  I think it will definitely be helpful in the future; however it will take some practice getting familiar with the site.



Below are the links to each Web Tool used:
Rubric: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7C9j8ctiOfwSUItNnBUbDcwbU0
Word Cloud: http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/5737335/Food_Chain
Story:http://storybird.com/books/lets-explore-what-will-happen-if-i-dont-take-care/?token=u99tvr
Track Star:http://trackstar.4teachers.org/trackstar/ts/viewTrackMembersText.do?org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN=13772771096357858fc170c4fbd94c5b&number=444578&password=

No comments:

Post a Comment