Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Final Reflection

This semester has come to an end and I am now writing my final blog posting :(  Lets look back on my IT 365 journey.  The first day of class I have to admit I was kinda starting to feel the senioritis coming on and I was not looking forward to this technology class.  I truly believed I knew all I needed to and I should not have to take yet another computer class.  I quickly learned that first day of class I was completely wrong!  I learned something new the first day I attended class, and little did I know I would continue to learn something new about a specific use of technology every day after that.  There are so many things I have learned ranging from websites to assistive technology! I was so pleasantly surprised that i was able to take this specific course. 
Little did I know I would meet and become close with so many new people as well.  I am thankful for the friends I made as well as the information I learned.  I feel like I need to create a folder somewhere safe of all the information developed this semester.  I want to store it somewhere I can access when I am student teaching as well as have my own classroom.  All of the knowledge I have gained will benefit me not only as a student, but as a future educator!

No comments:

Post a Comment