I have to begin by saying WOW! I had no idea you could use
all these features through your email! I am one who usually does not like group
project; however, this group project was extremely reassuring. I was nervous working in a group where I was
unfamiliar with the people in my group.
I know this is important in the teaching world in order to differentiate
learning, but I was still nervous. My
group was very laid back and we all wanted the same thing, a good grade! We
worked together in class on the assignment and then worked through email as
well as the google groups to complete the rest.
After leaving class and returning to the assignment I did get confused
on where to go to complete the assignment.
Once I explored and returned to the website I quickly remembered where
to go. These google groups are interesting
and would work well with older students.
I would be interested to see how exactly you could incorporate the group
into your curriculum, but I am interested in attempting to apply it into my
classroom. This project goes well with
many of the National Educational Technology Standards for example, it follows
the following:
·
Facilitate and Inspire Students Learning and
Creativity
·
Model Digital Age Work and Learning
·
Engage in Professional growth and leadership
-->
Overall, I truly believe this project
helped me grow as a professional as well as helped me become familiar with
things I never even knew existed! It is important for future educators to be
familiar with concepts and resources such as these connected to GMAIL in order
to benefit their future students.
Below is the link to my section of the Google Groups Powerpoint
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xI26VeI-N4eKg9KA0UBDkekFGT_jV98nkzcnArieJNQ/edit#slide=id.p
Below is the link to my section of the Google Groups Powerpoint
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xI26VeI-N4eKg9KA0UBDkekFGT_jV98nkzcnArieJNQ/edit#slide=id.p

No comments:
Post a Comment